- Safe for use on all animal species
- Safe, Non-Toxic, no alcohol, no steriods or no antibiotics
- Non-irritating and non-sensitizing
- Safe if licked or ingested
- Works on all animal skin types
Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Liquid
Vetericyn Wound and Skin Care is intended for the OTC management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin. Safe for use on all animal species.Directions for use:Storage
- Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary.
- Adjust spray nozzle.
- Saturate the affected area.
- If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed.
No rinsing necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use.Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
No special disposal requirements.
Proudly made in the USA!